If you are thinking of buying new construction, use us as your advocate. The home builder’s selling agents are working to see the builder gets the best deal, not you, so get an experienced, licensed professional on YOUR side.
1. There is no charge to the buyer! The builder has already built in room for buyer’s agents. Just because they would normally pay only their staff, the builder is not going to lower the price of the home as it would impact the comparable pricing in the neighborhood.
2. We help with understanding and negotiating the contract. While most prices for new construction are fixed, there may be other items that can be included. For example, an upgraded appliance package.
3. Help with alternate financing if builder’s primary lender is not satisfactory.
4. Worried about construction quality? The principal broker at Cape Canaveral Real Estate is also a Florida Licensed Residential Building Inspector and can visually inspect home for deficiencies, if permitted, during the construction process. Who wants rattling pipes or crooked walls in their home?
5. Need help with colors and styles? We have an accredited interior decorator available, at little or no cost, to help you at the builder’s design center.
6. Help with pre/post-closing punch list.
7. Lastly, we will inspect the buyer’s closing statement for correctness and spot any junk fees. We will be with you at closing to help with and understand the process.
Before you start your search, call us for more information. If you choose to start the search on your own, simply write us in as your buyer’s agent at open houses and when visiting model homes.